LEARN SPANISH WITH DANTE DURBAN
Why it's important to learn Spanish
Spanish is the third most spoken language in the world after Chinese and English and is the second one in terms of mother tongue.
Spanish is the mother-tongue to about 388 million people in 21 Countries (Mexico: 102 million, USA: 45 million, Spain: 44 million, Colombia: 44 million, Argentina: 39 million, Venezuela: 28 million, Peru: 28 million).
Their potential buying power was expected to exceed 926 million dollars in 2013.
Spanish is also the second language used in the international communication and is one of the six official languages of the UN and its organizations.
Spanish course for kids
Learning a second language not only provides the benefits of being more competitive in a global economy, but research shows that learning Spanish also improves reading, vocabulary and comprehension in English. In addition, learning Spanish has been shown to improve math abilities.
Learning a second language is amazingly stimulating for the brain and may help a child’s development in many social and academic areas.
Learning Spanish at an early age...
1. Has a positive effect on intellectual growth.
2. Enriches and enhances a child's mental development.
3. Leaves students with more flexibility in thinking, greater sensitivity to language, and a better ear for listening.
4. Improves a child's understanding of his/her native language.
5. Gives a child the ability to communicate with people s/he would otherwise not have the chance to know.
6. Opens the door to other cultures and helps a child understand and appreciate people from other countries.
7. Gives a student a head start in language requirements for college.
8. Increases job opportunities in many careers where knowing another language is a real asset.