Potjiekos Challenge has come to its 3rd edition this year!
Potjekos (lit. Small Pot Food) is a stew prepared outdoors in a traditional round, cast iron, three legged pot. Whereby food is layered and then only stirred right at the end as it's about to be served.
All the revenue of this event - including entry fees, donations, etc. - will be donated to the Umzimkhulu Project of Lourdes Mission, responsible for the development of kids in the rural area of Umzimkhulu, KZN.
This year, the revenue goal is 40 000 Rand!
This is the 3rd edition of a fantastic team cooking challenge:
- teams will start cooking at 12:30 (each team will bring their own equipment and ingredients);
- the event will be open to the public at 17:00
- the judging starts at 17:30
- 50R adult entrance (includes 2 meal servings)
- 20 R child
- 700 R per team (max 4 people)
- Any extra donation for the fundraising will be warmly appreciated!
031 566 2015 (w)
078 802 9955