Terms & Conditions of Sale and Registration
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
"Dante Durban is fully compliant with the Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013. Our Data Protection can be found on our noticeboard, and further copies are available upon request."
• Students must enroll for an entire term and purchase the prescribed books / study guide.
• All fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. No student/s will be allowed to attend a class until all fees are paid in full. Special requests in respect of payment must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please note that group class fees cannot be transferred to private lessons.
• Please note that credit notes are neither transferable, nor redeemable for cash and have a strict expiry date.
• To ensure the best quality in teaching, Dante Durban reserves the right to redirect a student to another class level if the student’s level does not match the level of the class.
• Dante Durban is not liable for loss, damage or injury to any person or property.
• No lesson will take place on public holidays, should a lesson fall on a public holiday, that lesson will be rescheduled to the following week.
• All Language courses must be completed within 4 months of registration, exceptions will only be considered under special circumstances.
• If a student withdraws before the beginning of a course and no later than 5 working days before the commencement of a course, the full amount less 20% of the course fee will be refunded or a full credit for the following term will be issued. Refund and credit requests must be directed to email@example.com.
• No refund or credit will be given to any student who withdraws less than 5 working days before the commencement of a course.
• No refund, transfer or credit will be issued should a student fail to attend every class or leave before the end of the term.
• Dante Durban reserves the right to reschedule or cancel classes if the required minimum numbers of enrolments have not been reached.
• If a course or one of our other provided services is cancelled by Dante Durban students and/ or customers can request a full refund or accept a full credit for the following term.
• Group lessons may not be rescheduled or cancelled unless all students in the Group class agree to same.
• We require 24 hours’ notice of cancellation for a private lesson. A lesson will be forfeited, and the student will be charged the full amount for a lesson if they fail to inform Dante Durban 24 hours in advance. Only in special circumstances will an exception be allowed.
• Lessons cancelled by a student may be rescheduled but not reimbursed.
• A private student is allowed a maximum of 2 cancellations or reschedule of lessons.
STUDY ENGLISH IN SOUTH AFRICA
Combo Plans, Study Holiday Programme, TOEIC course: Terms & Conditions
BOOKINGS, PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION
Subject to availability, booking requests will be processed within three (3) working days and customers will receive booking confirmation by email.
Payment of the Fees can be made by credit card or bank transfer.
Payment of the tuition fees and accommodation fees must be made in full twenty-five (25) days before the course start date, unless by written arrangement with DANTE DURBAN.
Cancellation, deferral and course transfer
Cancellations made more than twenty (20) days before the course start date will not be charged a cancellation fee.
Cancellations made less than twenty (20) days but more than fifteen (15) days before the course start date will be charged a cancellation fee of 15% of the full cost of the course.
Cancellations made less than fifteen (15) but more than ten (10) days before the course start date will be charged a cancellation fee of 25% of the full cost of the course.
Cancellations made less than ten (10) days before the course start date will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the full cost of the course.
After the course has started there will be no refund of tuition fees or accommodation fees under any circumstances.
If a visa application is rejected by the South African Department of Home Affairs then all tuition and accommodation fees shall be refunded in full.
Should DANTE DURBAN be unable to run the course for which a customer has booked, and if a suitable alternative cannot be agreed, all tuition and accommodation fees shall be refunded in full.
There will be no refund of tuition fees or accommodation fees in event of cancellation or withdrawal after arrival, or of no-show of a participant.
DANTE DURBAN reserves the right to mandate the withdrawal of a student due to non-attendance, disruptive or abusive behavior or illegal activity.
LIABILITY, INDEMNITY AND INSURANCE
Students are not insured by DANTE DURBAN against illness, accident, theft or any loss of personal effects. DANTE DURBAN or its representatives cannot accept responsibility for any accident occurring during the course, on or off the DANTE DURBAN premises, on excursions or during activities. Personal and medical insurance cover is therefore recommended.
Student who are registered on DANTE DURBAN courses and programmes agree to be bound by the rules and regulations of the DANTE DURBAN for the period of their registration
This contract shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
In the event that legal action is instituted arising out of the terms of this agreement, both parties consent to the jurisdiction of the Durban Magistrate’s Court.
Additional Dante Durban Services
ADDITIONAL DANTE SERVICES
• No refund, transfer or credit will be issued for any of our additional provided services, if the cancellation is due to the customer and the customer fails to inform Dante Durban 24 hours in advance. Only in special circumstances will an exception be allowed.
IN ORDER TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF OUR SERVICE, WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
WHY DO WE COLLECT SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
HOW DO WE STORE, USE, SHARE AND DISCLOSE OUR SITE VISITORS' PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
HOW DO WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR SITE VISITORS?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
HOW CAN OUR SITE VISITORS WITHDRAW THEIR CONSENT?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: Dante Durban, 82 Fairway, Beachwood, Durban North, 4051.
QUESTIONS AND YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: Dante Durban, 82 Fairway, Beachwood, Durban North, 4051.