Dante Alighieri Will Be Closed from Friday 15th December And Will Re-Open On 15 January 2018.
ALL THE VOUCHERS PURCHASED DURING THE FESTIVE PERIOD VIA PAYPAL AND CHECKED OUT VIA DANTE ONLINE STORE WILL BE SHIPPED, DELIVERED & AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP COLLECTION UNTIL WEDNESDAY 20th DECEMBER 2017 AND FROM MONDAY 15th JANUARY 2018.
Christmas Gift Voucher Terms and conditions:
- Students must enroll for an entire term and purchase the prescribed books / study guide.
- All fees must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- No student/s will be allowed to attend a class until all fees are paid in full. Special requests in respect of payment must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that group class fees cannot be transferred to private lessons
- Please note that credit notes are neither transferable, nor redeemable for cash and have a strict expiry date
- To ensure the best quality in teaching, Dante Alighieri reserves the right to redirect a student to another class level if the student’s level does not match the level of the class.
- Dante Alighieri Durban is not liable for loss, damage or injury to any person or property.
- No lesson will take place on public holidays, should a lesson fall on a public lesson, that lesson will be rescheduled to the following week.
- All Language courses must be completed within 4 months of registration, exceptions will only be considered under special circumstances.
10. Dante Alighieri reserves the right to not commence with a group class until the required number of students have been reached.
11. Offer Valid until 6th January 2018. Valid only for Group courses starting in January 2018.
- Gift Voucher are non refundable.
- Dante Alighieri Durban reserves the right to reschedule or cancel classes if the required minimum number of enrolments have not been reached.
- If a course is cancelled by Dante Alighieri, students can request a full refund or accept a full credit for the following term.
- Group lessons may not be rescheduled or cancelled unless all students in the Group class agree to same.
- At the end of each term, a Certificate of attendance will only be issued to those students with regular attendance. If a student has missed more than 3 lessons without taking catch-up lessons, the student will not be issued with an attendance certificate.
- In order to improve the quality of our service, we appreciate your feedback (complete our student survey or speak to our course coordinator).
More info: email@example.com