- 10 Two Hour Lessons
- It is per IEB rules that each learner would be required to have a minimum of 4 hours of Italian lessons per week (2 lessons, for 2 hours each)
- IEB Syllabus, which will start in their Grade 11 year.
- The learner will be required to create a Portfolio (SBA file) helped and guided by the Teacher which will need to be handed in at the end of their Grade 12 year
- Flexibility and environment: by studying online you choose your own learning environment that works best for your needs
- No physical class sessions: means students listen to lectures and complete assignments sent to them electronically, with no need to fight traffic, leave work early for class or miss important family time.
- Self discipline and Responsibility: studying online requires more self motivation and time management skills, because you will spend a lot of time on your own without someone physically close to you to keep you focused on deadlines.
Immediately after your purchase, we will contact you to assess your language level and plan your lessons with you. You need three things:
- A stable internet connection
- A computer
If You Need More Information
Email us at: email@example.com
or WhatsApp us: on +27 (0)73 852 2482
ONLINE IEB ITALIAN / 20 HOURS