The Study Holiday Programme course is designed to improve general English communication skills and to help develop a comprehensive understanding of the English language. This course is most suitable for participants who aim to devote half their day to improving their English. The course may be taken for as long as required.
The Standard English language course is provided in six levels, from Beginner (A1) to Advanced (C1). The curriculum covers the English skills of listening, reading, speaking, and writing, and aims to improve grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
- General English (5 Four-Hour lessons), on every day-of-week from Monday through Friday
- Learning Material
- All registration and placement fees
- Orientation on the first day of school
- 14 Night-Accommodation: You can choose between Home staying (single room with use of the kitchen) or a B&B
LEVEL: Beginners to advanced
MINIMUM AGE: 16
* Consult for other payment methods.
* You can choose to upgrade with more class hours or length of stay