Thanks to Go Overseas.com we have short-listed 7 key reasons why you should learn a new language...
With ever-increasing levels of international trade and business, tourism, immigration, and random cross-cultural experiences, chances are you will eventually find yourself face-to-face with someone who doesn't speak English, at least not up to a level you understand. The reasons to learn a foreign language or two have never been stronger. You don't need to be a polyglot, but read on for reasons why language learning is still important.
1. You Have to Learn a Foreign Language for School
2. It's Necessary for Your Work (or Better Prospects)
3. Your Family
4. Because You Want to Travel Overseas
5. You Want to Learn about Other Cultures
6. It's Sexy
7. It'll Make You Smarter and in Better Mental Health
Of course, you're not limited to having just one specific motivation to learn a new language - most people do it for a multitude of reasons.
See full article here from Go Overseas.com
To enquire about Dante Alighieri Society language courses in Durban and online please contact email@example.com